Keep connected with us using all the most popular social networking tools on the web!
Rules for the Computer Lab
- Respect other users in the rooms - work quietly and keep noise and conversation to a minimum.
- Report any damaged equipment to the Periodicals staff before using it in the Computer Lab.
- When you have finished your work, please logout and free the computer for someone else, especially when the room is busy.
- Do not use the Computer Lab as a social gathering place.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Computer Lab.
- Maximum two persons per computer.
- Users may not use more than one workstation at any given time as to provide equal access for all users.
- No time limit for any individual who uses the Lab computer, except for when a scheduled class is in session.
- Users may use software available in the Computer Lab. No installation of any software on a Lab computer’s hard drive is permitted.
- No programs or documents may be saved on the hard drive. However, they may be saved to a USB drive of your own.
- The only peripheral equipment you may attach to a computer is your personal headphones.
- It is illegal to copy software programs, download or stream audio or video files that are protected under copyright law. Any patron found to be in violation will have his/her Computer Lab privileges revoked for a period of one year.
- If a user violates any Library or Computer Lab policies the Library reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend use of the Computer Lab by that user.
- The Library requires notification of cancellations at least 24 hours in advance. If a group hasn’t called or arrived within 30 minutes after its scheduled time, the Computer Lab will be opened to the public and the group may, therefore, be required to reschedule its event.
Donate or Volunteer Today!
Ask a question or send a comment - any way you like!