8. Are There Special Accommodations for Particular Situations?
Yes, there are accessories available for the playback equipment that can be ordered to meet the special needs of the individual, such as:
- Head phones for those readers who could otherwise listen to talking books.
- Pillowphone for readers restricted to bed.
- Extension levers for persons who have difficulty using push buttons on a standard cassette player.
- Remote control that operates the on/off functions by touch control for persons confined to bed with limited mobility.
- Amplifier for use with headphones for persons who are hearing impaired.